Thank you so much for the nomination Ashleigh of A frolic through fiction. ❤
Each section of this post has 11 different points, so it’s going to be a long one. Settle down and enjoy reading!
1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
11 Facts About Me
- ‘The Hunger Games’ is the book that got me into reading.
- I am a physiotherapist in the making, and I aspire to be a doctor someday.
- Team Gale Hawthorne and Team Will Herondale.
- I prefer chocolates over candies.
- I love dogs more than cats. (I have 6 dogs)
- I don’t like going to parties that much, I’d rather stay at home reading or go out with friends eating.
- I have been a Belieber (Justin Bieber fan) since 2009.
- Dauntless and Slytherin.
- I have too many hobbies (reading; watching movies, series, and anime) that’s why I struggle doing all of them and setting time for each.
- I had piano classes when I was younger, but then I wasn’t able to practice playing it which I regret so much.
- People usually get intimidated by me at first but then they understand that they musn’t be when they get to know me better.
What are your three favourite books?
Well this is definitely one of the hardest questions I had to answer, but since I have to choose 3 books, they are Divergent by Veronica Roth, Legend by Marie Lu, and Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare.
(Since it’s nearing Christmas and I’m feeling festive) Do you have any sort of routine you carry out on Christmas Eve?
My family starts the day by preparing for Christmas Eve dinner; then at about 9PM, we attend a Christmas Eve Mass at a church near our home; after the mass, we enjoy Christmas Eve dinner then we have gift-giving afterwards.
What is your favourite Disney film?
Definitely Tangled 💕 I really love lanterns 😍 (as you can see in my blog background, it’s actually the Tangled lantern scene).
When was the last time you went to the cinema, and what did you watch?
November 19th, Mockingjay part 2. *District 12 salute* Ugh it’s so hard to say goodbye to the sole reason why I have come to love books in the first place. 💔
What is your favourite food?
Hamburger, fries, nachos, and pizza. 😍 *yum*
Which Hogwarts house are you in?
The cunning and the ambitious, SLYTHERIN. 🐍💚
What month is your birthday in?
What is your favourite genre of book?
Young Adult Fiction: Dystopian & Fantasy.
Describe yourself in one word.
How long have you been running your blog for?
I just started this blog last September, so I’ve been running this blog for two months now.
If you could play any instrument, which would it be?
The piano. 🎹
- What is the book that got you into reading?
- Which faction are you in?
- Any music artist you’re a fan of? Who?
- Hardbacks or paperbacks? Why?
- Do you collect anything else other than books? If yes, what?
- Are you in uni already? If yes, what’s your major/course? If not, what are you planning to take up when you go to uni?
- Prose or poetry? Why?
- What is the most memorable event in your life?
- What’s the story of how you got into book blogging?
- What’s your favorite song right now?
- Dogs or cats? Why?
Abeer of Turn to page 394
Alahna of The Charmed Reader
Angel of Avid Reader
Ariana of Ariana Aldi
Irah of Compendium
Janna of Janna’s Shenanigans
Jasmine Pearl of Jasmine Pearl Reads
Justine of Bookwormaniac
Maw of Dear Maw
Monica of Queen Nicay Books
If you have already been tagged before and have already done this tag, and if you don’t do these types of things too, you could just skip this. 😁